EDIT: I've recently come in to make some changes to his stats. I've come to the conclusion that you cannot build a truly good Superman within the confines of the actual rules, or even in the confines of my house-ruled "Deity" Power Level. So, the goal of this DC-verse is going to be to try and build all non-Kryptonians in the confines of the game's rules.
For people that want to have an idea of where this puts Supes at, it looks like every Power Level is 15 points above the Power Level before it. This is effectively 4 Power Levels above Cosmic and 3 above Deity.
Experience: 50 (Veteran)
Power Level: Fuck It with Super Karma (145 PP)
Agility d10; Smarts d6; Spirit d8; Strength d12+14; Vigor d12+4
Pace 6; Parry 6; Charisma 4; Toughness 36 (16)
Hindrances: Code of Honor, Dependent (Lois Lane), Heroic, Loyal, Pacifist (m), Power Negation (Kryptonite).
Edges: Arcane Background (Super Powers), Alertness, Marksman, Quick, Take the Hit, Attractive, Brave, Brawny, Charismatic, Nerves of Steel, Elan, Hard to Kill.
Skills: Fighting d8, Intimidation d8, Investigation d8, Notice d12, Persuasion d6, Shooting d10 [attack, ranged only], Stealth d6, Streetwise d6, Swimming d6.
Inventory: Costume, Glasses.
- Armor +16 (10): Heavy Armor, Ultra-Thick Skin.
- Doesn't Breathe (2): Kryptonian physiology.
- Extra Action (6): Two extra actions.
- Flight (20): Super Sonic Speed, –8 to hit while flying. Climb 4.
- Heightened Senses (6): Eagle Eyes, Low Light Vision, Super Senses (Hearing, Sight). Spatial Sense.
- Immune to Disease/Poison (2): Kryptonian physiology.
- Resistance (4): Air, Cold, Fire/Heat, Radiation. +4 to resist, +4 Toughness.
- Super Attribute (48): Agility +2, Strength +15, Vigor +7.
- Super Edge (8): Alertness, Marksman, Quick, Take the Hit.
- Super Skill (5): Notice +3, Shooting +3. Limitation (–1, Shooting—ranged attack only).
- Toughness +10 (13): Hardy.
- Attack, Ranged (21): Range 24/48/96, Damage 5d10, AP 4, Enhanced Damage, Focus, Heavy Weapon, Lethal. Switchable. (Heat vision.)
- Attack, Melee (12): Damage Str+2d6, AP 2, Climb, Focus, Heavy Weapon, Multiple Attacks.
- Regeneration (7): Level 3, rolls to heal every ten minutes, Recovery. Limitation (–2, Level 4 when exposed to direct sunlight in space).
His powers began to develop at a young age, including his super hearing, heat vision, and super strength. Several people have seen him using these abilities, and he was ostracized. At 13, Jonathon finally revealed that Kal-El was actually an alien, found in a kryptonian escape pod, and urged Kal to keep his powers under the radar because humanity wasn't ready to learn about life elsewhere in the universe. When Kal was 17, Jonathon was killed by a tornado, and shortly after Kal left Smallville to learn why he was on Earth, helping people that needed it as he went along.
Eventually, Kal found a job working up at a research site around a possible alien crash site, and investigated to find a lost kryptonian scout ship. Lois Lane, a reporter there at the time, followed him as well, but Kal helped her against the ship's defenses and escorted her out of the ship after she was knocked unconscious. Heading back into the ship, he found an A.I. modeled after Jor-El's—Kal-El's true father—to speak to Kal when he found the ship, explaining why he was sent to Earth and giving him his iconic uniform.
Kal returned to Smallville, where Lois Lane had found who he really was, and he convinced her to leave his identity alone. Kal met back up with Martha, catching up when a long-lost kryptonian general, Zod, broadcasted a threat to humanity unless Kal-El revealed himself. Kal-El decided to give himself up, being taken up to Zod's ship and being weakened by the kryptonian atmosphere inside the ship. After a bit of mental torture, Kal escaped, saving Lois and flying away to save Martha as well, taking on two of Zod's lieutenants as he did.
Kal-El then worked with the military to counter Zod's attempt at terraforming Earth, destroying the terraform generator and flying to metropolis to destroy Zod's ship as well. Zod, fueled by rage, attacked Kal, trying to kill him, and though Kal fought valiantly, he was only able to fight Zod to a standstill, and was forced to kill Zod as he threatened a small family.
Now known as Superman, Kal-El resides in secret, helping anyone that needs it as time goes forwards and making sure that no military has control over his actions. He blends into the populace using his adopted name, Clark Kent, and now works at the Daily Planet alongside Lois Lane.
- Super Skill (12): Climbing +6, Swimming +6. Due to Kal-El's super strength, he can swim and climb extremely efficiently, which helped him reach a burning oil rig before he learned that he could fly.
- Energy Control (6): Fire/Heat, Selective. Limitation (–1, Control only). Superman used his heat vision to carve his way into a glacier.
- Healing (5): Using his heat vision, Superman can cauterize and wounds and help his allies to heal.
- Leaping (6): Level 6. Leaps 64" vertically and 128" horizontally. Due to his super strength, Superman can leap extremely far distances. Once he realized he could fly, he generally does not use this power anymore.