Name: Bruce Wayne
Experience: 240 (Legendary)
Power Level: Heavy Hitter (60 PP)
Agility d10; Smarts d10; Spirit d8; Strength d12+1; Vigor d10
Pace 8; Parry 10; Charisma 2; Toughness 12 (4)
Hindrances: Heroic, Overconfident, Ruthless (m), Stubborn
Edges: Arcane Background (Super Powers), Attractive, Brawny, Filthy Rich, Brave, Improved Counterattack, Improved Dodge, Fleet-Footed, Improved Level Headed, Martial Artist, Combat Reflexes, Quick Draw, Traceur, Nerves of Steel, Improved Frenzy, Combat Sense, Marksman, Block, Take the Hit.
Skills: Climbing d8, Driving d10, Fighting d12+2, Intimidation d10, Investigation d8, Knowledge (Engineering) d10, Notice d8, Persuasion d6, Piloting d10, Repair d10, Shooting d10, Stealth d10, Streetwise d8, Swimming d8, Throwing d12.
Inventory: Batsuit (Armor +4, negate 4 points of ballistic AP), autograpnel (Range 10/20/40, Pace 10), commlink, batarangs ×20 (Str+d4, 5/10/20), grenade launcher (12/24/48, 1 shot), kryptonite gas grenades, lead-based smoke bomb (5/10/20, MBT, –6 to hit inside the effect), flash bangs (5/10/20, MBT, Agility roll –2 or Dazed (old shaken rules) and Parry –2 until their next action; Dazed and blinded (–6 and Parry 2) with a 1 on Agility die until recovered from Dazed), rebreather.
- Gifted (2): Super-genius.
- Heightened Senses (1): Low Light Vision, Perception, Super Sight. Device (–1, bat-cowl), Requires Activation.
- Invent (16): Level 9. Limitation (–2, two hours per Power Point). (Super-genius.)
- Resistance (1): Cold, Fire/Heat. +4 to resist effects, +4 Toughness. Device (–1, insulated armor (cold), cape (fire/heat)).
- Super Attribute (12): Agility +1, Smarts +2, Strength +2, Vigor +1. (Peak human training.)
- Super Edge (14): Brave, Counterattack, Dodge, First Strike, Fleet-Footed, Level Headed, Martial Artist. (Peak human training.)
- Super Skill (14): Fighting +3, Intimidation +2, Knowledge (Engineering) +2, Repair +2, Stealth +2, Swimming +1, Throwing +2. (Peak human training.)
Channeling his anger, Bruce started to train his mind and body for his one-man crusade against the Gotham crime wave. At the age of 25, Bruce created the "Batman" legend, and fought crime for 20 years using his technique and a variety of gadgets, weapons, and vehicles, and eventually took on a sidekick in the form of Robin. It appears, however, that Robin was murdered by the Joker, snapping Batman and making him lose his disregard for killing his enemies. At some point during this period, Wayne Manor was burned down, prompting Bruce and Alfred to move into a glass mansion near the lake, directly above the Batcave.
In 2013, however, he and the rest of the world received a broadcast from General Zod, encouraging them to give up the refugee Cal-El in exchange for leaving the planet intact. However, Zod descended into Metropolis anyways, and as the World Machine began its work, Bruce took a helicopter into the city to try and evacuate his close friend Jack O'Dwyer and as much of his Wayne Financial staff as he could manage.
During the engagement between Superman and Zod, however, the building was collapsed, killing Jack and many staff members. Bruce did his best to assist rescue teams, but he could do very little, simple looking on in rage as the aliens battled each other.
18 months later, Bruce is been working on discovering a method to stop Superman if he ever needs to.
More to be added after the I see Batman v Superman again
Large Vehicle: Size 4, Acc/TS 30/60, Toughness 21 (10), Crew 1, Cost $135.4K, Remaining Mods 2
Notes: AMCM, 3× Heavy Armor, Boosters, Four Wheel Drive, Sloped Armor, 4× Speed, Targeting System
- Dual Heavy Machine Guns (.50): 2d10+2, 50/100/200, AP 4, 200 Shots, RoF 3.
Heavy Vehicle: Size 6, Acc/TS 10/80 (VTOL mode), 50/600 (jet mode), Toughness 22 (7), Crew 1+1, Cost $376K, Remaining Mods 7
Notes: Aircraft (Helicopter, Climb 0), Aircraft (Jet Place, Climb 3), AMCM, Heavy Armor, Climb, Drone Systems, Sensor Suite, Sloped Armor, Targeting System.
- Dual Miniguns (7.62), Fixed (.50): 2d8+6, 24/48/96, AP 3, 2000 Shots, RoF 4, Heavy Weapon.
Size: Large; Location: Underground; Condition: Advanced
Rooms (10/0): Command Center, Computer Lab, 2× Garage, Generator, Kitchen & Dining, Personal Quarters, Specialist Lab (Computers), Training Room, Workshop.
Features: Secure Access, Well-Hidden.
The Batcave is Bruce's second home. It contains space for him to work on all of his gadgets and vehicles, as well as living space and room for him to train and stay in tip top shape. Along with all of this, it contains the Bat-Computer—a supercomputer that assists him in monitoring communications in Gotham as well as run decryption and analysis.
- Armor +16 (6): Partial Protection (–1). Limitation (–1, extremely heavy). Batman constructed this armor to keep himself safe during his fight with Superman.
- Malfunction (3): Area Effect. Limitation (–1, guns only), Limitation (–1, can only target weapons enemies are currently equipped with). These small gadgets are used to disable firearms, but are difficult to deploy once in combat.
- Interface (3): Code Breaker. This small device is used several times to clone phone and server information and to later decrypt the data.
This Batman is utterly terrifying, and I'm glad I finally had the chance to put him out here for the masses. Sure, the movie wasn't super great, but it was absolutely worth watching just for the Batflek.